Here are a few simple guidelines for your safety and enjoyment. We advise you to read these very thoroughly, especially if this is your first play party. We have a number of DM’s (Dungeon Monitors) who are here to help you, and to ensure that the rules listed below are respected.
Here are the rules:
- We refuse admission to those who are under the age of 18 or who are intoxicated. If you become intoxicated during the course of the evening, you will be asked to leave.
- No drugs or illegal activity of any kind will be tolerated. Alcohol will not be served to minors.
- You do not have to play unless you want to.
- Full nudity is allowed. However, no intercourse (vaginal or anal) is permitted at the event. No oral-to-genital or oral-to-anal contact is permitted at the event.
- Play is restricted to the designated areas. While playing, respect the amount of space required for other scenes, and do not crowd them.
- Participants use the equipment at their own risk.
- Do not attempt to join any scene in progress unless you are invited to.
- Do not touch people or things belonging to others without the owner’s express permission.
- Respect the personal boundaries of other people, the same way you would anywhere else.
- Absolutely no recording devices. Cell phones can only be used in the check-in area..
- All players must respect limits and safewords. The event safeword is RED. If RED is called, the scene must stop immediately and may not resume until the issue is resolved. Failure to follow this rule will result in the DMs intervening in the scene.
- You must inform the on-shift DM or the Chief DM if you will be using anything that would impede verbal communication (hood, gag etc), and you must use the provided drop signal.
- If you will be doing anything that might be considered unusual at KNaNO or that requires extra clean-up or safety precautions (e.g. wax, fire, cutting, piercing or pseudo non-consensual acts) you MUST clear it with the chief DM prior to beginning the scene.
- The decisions of the DMs regarding safety and security issues are final.
If you are not sure whether your scene will contravene any of the above rules, consult a DM before starting.
We have provided disinfectant wipes. Please use them to clean the equipment after your scene.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not equipped to dispose of bio-hazardous materials (piercing needles, etc), so you must bring your own methods of disposal with you and clear them with the Chief DM before commencing your scene. You must also use a drop cloth for any scene involving bodily fluids.
Thanks, and enjoy the party!