Here are some other links you might find interesting:
Support Groups, Information Resources and Fun Stuff:
- Other groups
- Fet Vancouver
- Fet Vancouver’s list of Canadian fetish groups
- The Darkside podcast
- The Oh Team is an online radio show that covers BDSM
- A few years ago I did some podcasts
- One of our members, dove, has written a book about submission
- Fetlife is a kind of Facebook for kinky people
- S & M Wikipedia (SMiki)
- Different Equals
- She Makes the Rules is a relationship-focussed female-Dominant male-submissive site
- STI history questionnaire
- Albany Power Exchange (good links for newbies)
- Mailing list for submissives, slaves and switches in KW
- Grand River Rainbow Community Centre (GRRCC)
- Chateau Sauble bed and breakfast (Sauble Beach)
- Warmbuns bed and breakfast (Kingston)
- Forbidden Sanctuary bed and breakfast (Kawarthas)
- BDSM Fetishists in GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
- Alberta Kink Social Society
- Georgia D/s Newcomers
- D/s “Newbie Pack”
- Evil Monk resource page
- The BDSM Resource Center
- Gloria Brame’s website
- Sex Toys and Sexuality Digest
- Steel Door
- The Enema Erotica Foundation
- Ladies and Male Subs
- Ds Montreal Club
- Montreal munch group
- ACT (SaferSM Group)
- BDSM/Sex Research
- BDSM Groups in the United States
- the Fetish Scene
- Caryl’s List of BDSM Groups
- The BDSM Events Page
- BDSM events listings by region
- FETBOT Open directory project for Fetish and BDSM sites
- National Leather Association – International
- Prairie Caller (Manitoba)
- Tortured Youth a TNG group in Manitoba
- BDSM Winnipeg
- The Ball (Winnipeg)
- Society of Janus
- Society for Human Sexuality
- The Eulenspiegel Society
- Invictus Domain
Books, Magazines, Other Information Resources:
Places to shop for fetish clothing, toys, services, etc.
If you want some erotic photography done, the people you should definitely contact are Shadows and Motion. They do good work.
If you’re looking for collars, slave rings or any other kind of BDSM-related jewellery, we strongly recommend Franklin the Fetjeweller. He does very good work.
If you’re in the market for custom floggers and bondage equipment, try Mild to Wild.
If you’re shopping for good prices, there’s a BDSM community liquidator at www.dungeondiscounters.com.
Looking for high-quality rope? One excellent choice is Morgaine’s Handmade Rope.
There are lots of great choices for floggers. One of the more recent additions is Kaos Custom Floggers. They create floggers with a swivel in them, and as their name suggests, they actually do customize the floggers for each customer. Definitely check them out.
For leather gear, check out Sinvention.
Kilandra has started to make fetishwear. Check out her site.
For a range of interesting equipment based in part on converted dental chairs, check out Dental Comfort.
If you’re interested in corsetry, be sure to check out www.fittobetied.ca. Besides having a clever name, they also do good work.
Windsurfer sells all kinds of cool single-tail whips. Check out his site at http://www.whipmaker.ca/.
If you’re looking for single-tail whips, you should definitely check out Joe Wheeler’s site ( http://www.masterwhipmaker.com/).
If you’re looking for a piercing, we strongly recommend the work of Mirabelle at Stargazer Studios (460 Parliament, Unit #1, Toronto 416 928-3579). She used to be with Urban Primitive.
An excellent supplier of bondage equipment is Master R’s Dungeon Equipment in Toronto.
Eden Fantasies sells toys online.
Another good toy maker is Dark Forest.
One of our members works with Fantasia, selling lingerie, oils and toys.
An online store called Dressing for Pleasure offers EhBC members a 10% discount.
Looking for kink-friendly career counselling? One good source is Dana Shaw at LifeTrack.
A Canadian online leather/toy store is Halfway creations.
There’s a rope supplier called Handmade Rope.
RenaldoWare make a variety of BDSM gear.
If you’re looking for an event that involves kink, sex and clay (yes, clay) the only people to contacvt are Gaia and Atia at Lets Get Dirty.
A lot of the equipment that we use at the various sex expos is made by Work Or Play On The Go.
The following stores are located in Toronto, just over an hour’s drive from Kitchener-Waterloo.
For those of you looking for a professional Dominatrix in the Southwestern Ontario region, here are links to a few of them.
The EhBC group is centered in Kitchener-Waterloo, and we’re proud of our local community. Here are some links to more information about the area: